The DFN EMP has been developed and has recruited personnel to its team. Our primary function is providing for the safety and well being of the community of Gwa’yi village. We are tasked to review and update the Emergency Response & Recovery Plans, meet bi-weekly, take Emergency Management & Preparedness Training.
After the September 25, 2010 Great flood, the Administration and Council gave direction that the Emergency Management Program needed to be manned and operational. We have been working diligently under this direction and to date are successfully operational.
DFN Emergency Action Plan
Emergency Management Team
- Farron Soukochoff: E.O.C Deputy Director, Health Safety / Emergency Program Bio
- Diana Dick: E.O.C Operations Section Chief, Operations and Maintenance - Village
- Sean Dick: E.O.C Deputy Operations Section Chief, Operations and Maintenance (Departments)
- Marijo Willie: E.O.C Logistics Section Chief, School Administrator
- Lucy Puglas: E.O.C Deputy Logistics Section Chief, DFN Administrative Assistant
- Charlene Dawson: E.O.C Planning Section Chief, Health & Social Development Director
- Elizabeth Taylor: E.O.C Deputy Planning Section Cheif, Health & Social Development
- Pamela Dawson: E.O.C Section Chief, Finance Administrator
- Leanne Moon: E.O.C Deputy Finance Section Chief